Sunday, April 22, 2012

Cake #1 of my Cake Challenge

I decided since I got a new cookbook via the internet thanks to Kindle...
I am going to try to bake every cake, cookie, bar and dessert in the book!

First up, Cinnamon Filled Pudding Cake!
Thanks to GOOSE BERRY PATCH this should be the first of many!

1-  Box of Butter Golden Classic Cake Mix
1- Pkg of Instant Vanilla Pudding
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
3/4 Cup Water
3/4 Cup Oil
4 Eggs



1/4 Cup Sugar
1 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon

Mix First 5 ingredients in a bowl.
Blend one egg at a time.

In a separate bowl mix cinnamon and sugar.

In a greased Bundt pan sprinkle half of the cinnamon sugar mixture.
Pour 1/2 the cake batter on top
Sprinkle the rest of the the cinnamon sugar and then the rest of the batter.

Bake @ 350* for an hour or until golden.

Let cool, remove from pan.
OPTIONAL: Add icing

Icing
1 cup of powdered sugar
3 Tbsp Milk
1/4 tsp of Vanilla

Mix until smooth and creamy.
Drizzle over cake.

Picture of cake to come :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete