Saturday, October 1, 2011

Candles By Victoria

Want to buy the best candles on earth?
I'm sure you do!
Check out Candles By Victoria!
I promise you if you buy her candles... you'll return to my blog and THANK ME!


I found out about her candles through YouTube.
CBV or Candles by Victoria has their own Youtube page!
http://www.youtube.com/user/CBVictoria
Also it's important for me to note that CBV is a family run company out of Texas.
Why would it be important for me to share that?  Because if you're like me you LOVE to support good family run businesses rather than those big name buy in any store business.
I love to help amazing "local" (ya know... MADE IN THE USA) businesses.

Victoria offers a high quality, clean burning, fantastically fragrant candle!
Check out my current stash!
(In the picture shown above there is a mix of her candles from her "scent shots" which are much like a "tart" to her 4oz, 8oz, 9oz and 16oz jars!)
(ps, this is not my entire stash!)

I have a few suggestions...

1- Definitely buy the following scents
  • Tiffany D
  • Gain Island Fresh
  • Lavender Vanilla
  • Blueberry Cobbler
  • Country Berry Hotcakes
  • Lemon Pound Cake
  • Pumpkin Vanilla
  • Fresh Laundry
  • Black Raspberry Vanilla
2- Check out her message board!  Her biggest fans flock there and give the best suggestions!  With over 700 awesome scents you may want to get some suggestions from her fans!   Although I will vouch that ALL of her scents rock I'm sure if you have a type of scent you lean towards there are fans who can direct you!

3- Last but not least... Sign up for her email news letter!  She sends out emails with contests and discount codes!  

Go over to her site now and look around! I would not steer you wrong!  Like I said before you'll come back and thank me once you try her candles!  You'll turn all your friends on to her candles too!

I've been a die hard Candles By Victoria fan for a few years now.  I've turned my best friend and co workers into fans too!  I've even had an "online party" too!  I will never buy another Yankee or B&BW Candle again.  They just don't have what Victoria has!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment